|Model||Material||Nominal Voltage (V)||Nominal Capacity (mAh)||Diameter (mm) +/-0.5||Height (mm) +/-0.5|
The energy density of the Lithium-ion battery is typically twice that of the standard Ni-Cd Battery. Improvements in electrode active materials have the potential of increasing the energy density close to three times that of the Ni-Cd. In addition to high capacity, the load characteristics are reasonably good and behave similarly to the Ni-Cd in terms of discharge characteristics.
Based on the current standard cell sizes, such as 18650, we have standard Li-ion battery packs that have already been tested according to UN Transport Test UN 38.3.
Features of our Li-ion battery:
1. High energy density, the potential for yet higher capacities.
2. Relatively low self-discharge, self-discharge is less than half that of Ni-Cd and NiMH.
3. Low Maintenance, no periodic discharge is needed, no memory.
4. Requires protection circuit, the protection circuit limits voltage and current. The battery is safe if not provoked.
5. Subject to transportation regulations, a shipment of larger quantities of Li-ion batteries may be subject to regulatory control.
Application for our Li-ion battery:
Electric bicycle/ E-bike
Military/ aerospace equipment
and many others